Feedback I've received from students...
A more slender S.K. circa 1972
• "Thanks so much Scott for the lessons and for the e-mailed comments. The lessons are wonderful and the follow-up e-mail is really useful. I don't think too many instructors do that kind of follow-up, so, to my way of thinking, it's another value added benefit that sets you apart from the crowd." Phil H.
• "Thank you for your e-mail report. I was out today and hit the best series of drives I have ever hit...ever! Totally due to the change in routine. Many thanks." Chris M.
• "Many thanks for the follow thru on your promise to e-mail me the details of my lesson on Friday. I played very well after that. I have never struck my irons so well. The video really worked well for me." Norm S.
• "Today was great fun, some good drives and definitely improved putting." Jason T.
• "Last two games were much better using the items you showed me. Last two games shot 92 off whites with no body pains. Thanks again." Ken M.
• "I would like to thank you so much for the lesson we had and since then I have been on the range every day. I cannot believe the difference there has been in my ball striking and posture and its all down to your teaching, you are the greatest!!!"
• "Thank you again so much for coming and speaking to the class today! Wow that was fantastic! There was so much that I learned and your passion for the topic made for a very engaging presentation. I really appreciate you taking the time to come today and I have already received great feedback from some of the students on how much they enjoyed your talk." A.Q.
• "Terrific issue, and really enjoyed the style of the teaching video- - -light hearted, quick, right on the money, and lots of fun!!
Keep up the good work!!" J.C.
• "I very much enjoyed our session and I plan to put some time into practicing on Sunday." Ken F.
• "The game following our lesson was much improved - I understood what I was doing and why." Lee Ann W.
• "Thanks so much for your feedback report. I really enjoyed my playing lesson with you last Friday." Laurie R.
• "A very special thank you for teaching me how to hit the ball properly." Isabel S.
• "Just wanted to follow-up and thank you very much for the lesson. I have learned a lot. I look forward to a much improved and smarter game." Bob M.
• "I want to thank you very much. You were an awesome teacher, thanks again." Tyler L.
~Scott Keenlyside, PGA of Canada Teaching Professional ~ (250) 858.4887 ~ email@example.com